Hey everyone!!
It's Shannon here just doing the email thingy you know, but I have some crazy news about this week I will get to soon!
To comment on Mommy's letter thanks so much and it sounds like everything is going good out there and I'm sorry you broke the rhino but I do remember you rolling the quad that was pretty..funny haha
Glad to hear uncle Rick is still doing good and to know grandpa is still improving a little I keep you all in my prayers and make sure to convey my love to everyone!!
So big news for this week on Friday I was riding along with Elder Jeppesen who is from Sacramento sorry I always forget to tell you that but we got a call from the zone leaders and they ask if I would be willing to help them out with something. I said you betcha anything what's up and they proceed to tell me.. pack your bags!!Being stunned I said huh? and they said I need to go on emergency transfers or exchanges with an Elder Harrison so I went and packed my bags and left; so now I'm serving in a new area with Elder Harrison from Utah in the Harber Ward on the other side of Springdale cause the other Elder he was living with wasn't allowed to live in the apartments any more haha its been crazy. I'm not sure if I'm staying here or over there so just send my mail there and I will get it periodically through the week I guess...
But I don't have much time to email its kinda a jam packed day but I love you all and hope everyone is being good. I will try to do a better email next week..
Love you so much!
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment