Hey there family!!
Good to get your emails this week I cant wait for Christmas!!
I got the call Tuesday morning about grandpa which didn't surprise me.
I have been blessed by Heavenly Father enough to have had both our grandparents come say goodbye to me and give me there comforting departures.
Just speaking about it right now I do not want anything of grandpas funeral sent out to me while on the mission, please no recordings or pictures I need to stay focused on what I'm doing not listening to memories of a loved one.. I would prefer to listen to it or watch it or whatever and reminisce on it when I return home with my family please.. thank you so much!!
Well we will be calling probably around 11 o'clock our time I dunno what that is your time but be ready!!
And we will get about an hour to talk plus or minus a few minutes.
So I will just tell ya alls abouts it then!! And keep the emails short since I got alotsa hand letters to write!!
I love you and will talk soon!
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment