Remaining Days of Service

Monday, March 23, 2009

Baptism weekend!

Hey there mom!!!

Things are going great out here in the middle of somewhere still not exactly sure where but I know its the middle of somewhere!

We had a super baptism this weekend and are suppose to have 5 more this weekend!! Exciting I hope it all works out and goes according to plan!
It sounds like your spring break was quite the super duper one!! Mine was pretty good too, I must say myself hahah I really enjoyed it!!

I am looking forward to seeing pictures from everyone I haven't been able to really see any for a while!! I love new photos!!

So you got the puppy ha I'm so proud of you it only took like what four years of begging before you finally broke down and of course once again just like the pool table the rock band and now the puppy you do it when Elder King is gone!! hahaha but it's okay I'll play with it all when I'm back one day a long long time from now!! :)

I got a letter this week from Taylor it sure sounds like he is doing great he is zone leader in his area now and working hard I can't wait to hear all of everyones stories and experiances!! How is Johnathan doing?? I haven't heard from him for a while..

Well this is the end of another week and one closer to general conferance which is a missionaries christmas pretty much haha. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about the world or anything it jist seems like time is flying by!

We got our district a new record hi in street contacts and new investigators this week, hopefully we can beat it next week too!

Well I better get going sorry not much to say this week, wish tyler and g-pa a happy birthday from me!!

Love Shannon

No comments: