Remaining Days of Service

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two more baptisms

Hey there family (especially mom)

Things are going good I am training an Elder MACDONALD sorry I spelled it wrong last time haha is doing great. He is a stellar missionary you can really feel the difference in him who wants to be here is focused and not running around with excuses compared to other elders.

Helsleys sister passed on Friday. Thanks for the prayers but hopefully he will be going home to mourn since he can't do it here and get his shoulder re looked at. He has lost all focus and desire; you can see the want to be here has left his eyes. He is becoming disobedient and lazy.. sad I dunno what to do for him..

But things are going good for me sorry I don't have much time to write today kinda rushed and have a cruddy computer!!

But things sound like they're on fire back home!! And you better not ship off the puppy till i get to play with him after coming home!!

We had two of the 5 baptisms planned for; hopefully we can talk to the others and get them fired up here.

I have the guard and yes I am wearing it almost 24-7 so my teeth are staying still!!

Thank you so much for everything you do I love and miss every one so much!!

Keep on keeping on and I can't wait to talk more soon.

Love Shannon

No comments: