Remaining Days of Service

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Preparing for Zone Conference

Hey hey there mommy

Things are sure going good in Tulsa we are preparing for zone conference this week on Friday and so I will have to be instructing on how to work with part member families and active member families for missionary work ahha I still think I should be in the MTC I don't know hardly anything!! oh well though

But its pretty different it's a very well to do area and so the work is really different; we baptized three young ladies this weekend so that was way awesome and our zone is pushing for 35 in the month of June.. stone cut out of the mount!!

But that's so great to hear everyone is staying busy I can't wait to see how much everyone has grown and I'm glad Marlee is figuring this all out so when I get home she can teach me how to be musically talented and I can't wait to hear when Tyler puts in his papers.. when is the earliest he can?

Tell everyone I say hello and love them and miss them; Thank President Ostler for sending me the youth focus for this year I think they're great ideas and they will be a big help to us as well. I love being able to share things with people.

But I've got to be always rushing and rushing as the country song says!!

But I love you all super much and can't wait to get the college info and other things I know you will be sending shortly!!

Love you lots
Shaggy

No comments: