Hey hey there mom,
Things are going super and we had a fantastic week. We had a wedding that we got to go to for two of our investigators that are supposed to be getting baptised on the
19th of December!! So that's super exciting and I can't wait for that!
Marlee told me some one had called but couldn't remember who or where from so I think I have it narrowed down to anyone I have met on my mission ahaha other then that I have no idea!
Things keep getting better the closer Christmas comes and I can't wait for the opportunity to hear from everyone again! It should be great I think Christmas is quickly becoming my favorite holiday.. oh who am I kidding I just love holidays and parties! hahaha
We had interviews with President Merkley this last week and he said he would love to write me a letter of recommendation to where ever I want but I need you to either call him and request it or email him or whatever you mommies do to get those letters... I also talked to him about Tyler's mission and he told me that if Tyler got his entry date and it was before my departure date he would give me an honorable release to come home a few weeks early to be with the family and Tyler so you don't have to be missing two sons at the same time and try to divide your time and letters haha plus I wanna see Tyler before he leaves so depending on his mission call and where he is going and when he is leaving will depend on when I come home... haha talk about pressure on Tyler!! Hurry it up boys and girls I wanna know when I come home! hahahaha
But other then that the only things coming up are transfers we have transfer calls this Saturday to find out if I stay or if I go then transfers are the week before Christmas on the 18th so that your aware if I leave it will be right before Christmas!
But I better get going I love you all and miss you all loads!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment