Hey there mi madre,
Things are going super duper out here and yes wow that was alot of information but it was all needed information!!
Thank you first of all for the money I am hoping that will be more then enough I am trying to live as frugally as possible and hoping to get home with some money and ideas farther thought out..
So question about the school info I got everything you were saying and I still don't know for sure what I would want to do but do you and dad think it would be the wisest of me to go to Byu-I for a little while or what would be both your suggestion if you were having to do what I am going to endeavour to do what would be both your course of options? I just want to go somewhere I can accomplish the most and get the best knowledge possible and some how get a job or two and try to get some money saved up...
I will definitely be looking forward to spending some time with Tyler and helping him with everything that he may need help with and trying to motivate him i know that things are not easy but he will love the work if he can get that attitude that missionary work is work, but its fun!!
It sounds like life is just going super fast and I'm in for a ride of my life and the shock of a century if everything is as crazy as it sounds...
couple questions which will help with my prayerful deciding what to do and where to go..
1. Will I have a car that I can buy from either you and dad or some one else and start making small payments on to pay it off?
2. Do you know or can you find out what the best course of action would be to go down if my school plan was to graduate with a masters in construction management and a minors in small business management? and then in the future to hopefully (keep my fingers crossed) work with the church in the construction of temples, and own/manage a few small business's later in life? Because I have no idea how to accomplish that goal yet other then lots of hard work at school and become the best candidate for it ahah.
3. Will I have some sort of a phone or will I need to get a job first so I can make payments on a phone bill to have one?
I think that is about all I was curious on right now but I love you and can't wait to see everyone again pass my love on and tell everyone to get ready to party I expect lots of fun and catching up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment