Remaining Days of Service

Monday, June 16, 2008

Work a wonderful thing.......

Dear family!!

It was great hearing from you today and hearing about the farm I really miss it up there. I wish I would have spent more time working on the farm with grandpa, Tyler use every moment you can to work and work hard but to not be too serious and have fun!! Working is such a wonderful thing I can't believe I used to be lazy... make sure work and hanging with family and friends take up all your time TV is pointless...

I'm so glad to hear everyone is having a good time back home.

This week has been one of my roughest weeks. It's been slow and dragging on a long time plus one of our more awesome investigators got scared and dropped us and I feel very personally responsible.. so that's kinda dragging me down. Also all the elders are getting transferred out Friday except for me so I have to get to know a whole new house hold.. and I have been getting my migraines back but its okay they will subside soon don't worry mom.

I got an awesome letter(s) from the young women this week thank them all for me and tell them I am writing them back not individually but hopefully a good letter to the young women of the ward.

I live in the house on the east corner. And no I don't know of a fishing pond by my house, yes that lake is called Beaver Lake they wake board there. A member in our ward rents out a house right on the lake which is beautiful so in two years when I am home.. not sooner.. we can come play at the lake. It's an amazingly awesome lake and house... really so pretty. (FYI - We did a google earth on his address and were asking Shannon questions in our letter about the neighborhood!)

So I get a new companion on Friday so I will have to tell you about him next week and tell you how things are working out for us. I'm going to try and write everyone back today, who I got letters from, but if you don't get one sorry!! It's been a crazy day.. got a hair cut today from some lady in our ward. Good lady and everything but you know how I am with my hair. But I'm getting told I only have about five minutes left total. It's been a hectic day and week..

I miss you all a lot and love you all so much!! Hoping to hear from everyone and write everyone soon!!

Love Elder King

No comments: