Hey so I totally wrote you a longo letter and it got deleted so I'm really upset right now about this and frustrated with the comp so this one will be shorter and I will try to send a good long one again via land...
But everything is going good here got my new companion he is from Utah, Salt Lake. and I feel horrible sending a ghetto letter so let me start over..
Hey everyone!! Hows everything going? This week has been crazy good. Got my new companion he is from Salt Lake Utah and has been out a while now 16 months! I'm learning lots from him and the other elders are an elder Morgan and an elder Wilbur they are pretty cool too.
I can't give you all our investigators names because there are just too many. We are teaching like 20 people right now and looking to get a lot more less actives and in actives soon. This area has such potential to grow and be so great!!
Glad to hear everyone is doing good it has been hot here this week not as hot as AZ but still warmer and only looks like more hot weather.. though it is raining today so that's good!! I'm glad to hear about all the good everyone from our ward is doing I hope I can measure up to everyone there are some big shoes to fill!
I need a letter from Aaron and Tate, it's been a while since hearing from them directly!!!
My bike part is on the way so no worries it will be doing good soon!
I also could use like $100 on the debit card if you wouldn't mind ha ha it would be amazing if you could!!
But yea, get me Taylor's address please so I can write him!!
And yea, there was alot more I wanted to say so hopefully it will get done via land this week.. I sent a package home you should be getting this week some time!!
I'm kinda short on time now though so I love you all and will do my best to write a good long detailed letter later today!!
Lots of love,
Shannon King
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment