Remaining Days of Service

Monday, July 13, 2009

Learing to Golf

Hey there stud muffins,

Things are going super still in the white field just trying to harvest some more!! The new mission president got here and he is a great guy he is really excited to be serving and is super enthusiastic about the work!! We are headed to the driving range later today for some relax time so we will see how that works out! I have had some companions that really like golf and I am starting to catch there bug!! Me and dad might have to do some golfing, see if i really do like it when coming back... but i dunnno if I'll even be able to hit a ball! all well never hurts to try..

Thats good to hear Kevin is working, we all have different roads to travel I guess... yea I know Lindsey if its the one I am thinking of they dated before during high school so yeah I would only assume.... thats great to hear about Riley and Ridge up at BYU it should be fun for them there! What does BYU look like for there requirements to get in as a rm? just curious everyone keeps trying to convert me to BYU over the U too its getting hard to hold my ground hahaha

Big news from out here would be we moved this week to some apartments out of the members house cause the assistants wanted our place but we I'll be moving again Friday so I can't give you a new address but I get mail at the misison office so send whatever you need to there please!

Other than that life is just the same ol stuff other then I'm getting fat again having a car to drive around!! I need to get more strict with running and excersising more and eating healthies again and stop being so lazy with myself but ya..
oh other news I need to buy some new slacks today or this week my last pair are getting trashed thanks to dog attacks so yea... but i love you all and hope the best for you all

Love shaggy

Story from Kim's letter this week

Well the story I dunno a good one would be me and my companion received a
call the other day that and investigator from Still Water was moving into
our area and needed some help moving so we went to help him move and while
visiting with him he said "yea I'm really excited to be here and I'm actully
wanting to be baptised the first week of August will that be okay?" and we
went "duh duh well sure I guess if you really wanna be" ahaha so we were
blessed very tenderly by the Lord and its great to see his hands in
everything but i g2g golfing now so we will talk to you soon i love you and
miss you!!



No comments: