Hey hey there okay first things first the questions then I will begin telling you some things I need help with on your end then I will be asking you to do these things as soon as your schedule allows you too and lastly I will be commenting on everuthing you wrote... or I will just jumble everything together like I usually do and forget lots like normal as well haha either way here is your email!!
I'm still with Elder Jordon James Backen till the 14 of August at least in Tulsa. I am still right next to the office till the 14 of August and I'm a zone leader till President Merlkley figures out that it was just one big joke to make me any type of leadership in the misison ahah. Things are going great for us though, the story for the week is we had an exchange with the assistants this weekend and while with them we received a phone call that President Merkley had been in a serious car accident so me and the one assistant I was with began the two hour drive to Bentonville Arkansas to pick President Merkley up and make sure all things were okay!! but shortly after we got on the road we received a call from him telling us not to go get him he was fine and having some other Elders just give him a ride home... he was pretty shaken up and bruised but other wise okay... scary though cause he was t- boned!!
Other story of the week which is for those baseball fans out there (mom) haha the Marlins starting pitcher (Josh Johnson) who got voted onto the all star league to play and just finished playing.. his parents live in our ward and we had dinner with them yesterday and they gave us two signed baseballs so I will be sending mine home with other things I want but don't or can't pack around anymore to much stuff!!
But those are the stories...
I do NEED those shoes however I walked right out of my other pair this week and I mean literally walked out of them sock on asphalt walking through the bottom of my shoes and yes those socks were worn good that day so a care package with shoes and ties and whatever else might convey love would be nice soon :) I know you're busy and understand but at least shoes?
Other then that it sounds like things are going great for ya'll back home just getting ready to end up the summer its weird I will be home before everyone is out of school this next year! and that's not long at all... oh man i need to get back into my work out so I look good stepping off that plane!!
haha well I g2g my companion is wondering around but I love you all and hope all is well!!
Love Shaggy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment