Remaining Days of Service

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More exchanges....need some mail!!

Hey there mi madre!! its okay about the shoes thanks so much for the effort you put into trying to help me out I really appreciate that alot I really do!! Lots of love is sent your way keep on being the greatest mom ever! and yes I went through both pairs of shoes but don't send the other ones out they were okay but... yea I'll just get some out here I will shop around today and see what I can find.. things are going super though I hope my letters made it home to everyone I know I have been owing some good letters but its just been hard to write and to think of things to write... I know you find my life exciting but I find it pretty normal and average so I guess I'll just have to tell lots of stories in 8 months!! oh man 8 months can you believe that!! I can't....

This week we had a new Elder put with me and Elder Bracken; one that has been struggling with severe depression and was thinking about going home.. I hope I can be that positive influence he needs to be the amazing Elder I hope he can become!!

Other then that it was a normal fun filled week of exchanges walking and doors slammed in the face!

I hope to hear from everyone soon I haven't (and i know its my fault with the letter writing) got any mail in a while but I just want everyone to know I love them, feel their prayers and support and only hope I'm living up to the portion I am required to!

Love Shaggy

No comments: