Hey there mommy,
Got the transfer call and I will be transferred to the Bentonville 1st ward so the same apartment just new ward I'll be a zone leader again with my old companion Elder Jeppesen.... should be ... exciting haha I know it will be a great experience to grow and learn from. Elder Shields had a mental break down this last week and had to be sent home. I was sorry to hear that but I guess he just wasn't ready for that yet. Other then that we had a great Halloween and just had lots of fun fun fun!! We decorated the house with the stuff thanks so much for all you send out for me and do for me I really appreciate it your the best family ever!!
I have the blue vase talk, President Seal gave it to us as brand new missionaries and I have read through it a few times it is amazing to see the difference in an ordinary man and how those who are go getters like John Peck in the story become extraordinary men. One day I hope to figure that out.
But things are good its starting to get cool out here but not to bad and yes everyone is freaking out about the swine flu.. so silly just wash your hands take vitamins eat healthy exercise and don't hang out with people who have it and you "should" be fine now there are those who do those things and still get it but nothing to freak out over Gods still in control of all of it anyways.
The bike is doing great finally it seems to be working! haha
But I figured out that there are now only 3 groups of missionaries in front of me and I only have 4 more six week transfers... ew and yet exciting all at the same time. haha
Cant wait to see what the world throws at me next but I love you all and miss you.
shaggy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment