Remaining Days of Service

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Time won't stop.....

Hey hey there mi madre!!

I got the email(S)

The one from Liz Davis or Monroe now I guess was from a member in Stockton that we use to help out on her ranch that had a 19 year old daughter she wants me to look up when I get home that's what the call and email was about she thought I was off my mission..., ugh I thought you said we didn't have that drama out here!! hahaha

Thanks for Coltens and Morgans addy I was going to ask for that this week I wanna write them and congratulate them and get back into contact with me I miss my friends I have lost contact with lots from being sooo busy I need to write Taylor too....

Have you heard anything from John? He should be home soon can you get me his addy?

But other then that is sounds like life is exciting!! The companion is doing okay not to bad just up and down all the time i dunno whether to defend myself or to try and motivate him haha naw he's a great guy and i love him haha

I got the package thank you so much for it i really appreciate it alot and i am so excited for Halloween!! It seems like time is flying buy but that's okay i have began to realize time wont stop so im jsut going to have to enjoy it and work hard and when I'm home just surround myself with my family and friends in the temple often!!

keep encouraging Bear for me I think that is sososo sweet about the water polo I cant wait to see him play! and bug too with football I wanna watch him clobber some kids haha

but the story for this week is just that life is still great transfer calls are Halloween night and transfers are next Friday. I would assume I will be staying here longer but I guess with my track record there is no telling. Well I miss everyone and cant wait to hear from everyone again soon!!

loves shaggy

No comments: